Scrambled picture

kruno

After rescanning channels my picture is scrambled on every channel. Sometimes I can get a clear picture when I change something in directx settings but after restarting DVBViewer picture is scrambled again. I reinstalled drivers for my technisat card, DVBViewer, powerdvd and codec pack.

Please help me :)

support.zip

Tick Options -> Hardware -> TV/Radio Pre-Format Detection -> Video. Does it help?

BTW: You are using a SkyStar2 or SkyStar S2 with BDA driver, which is not recommendable. Rather install the WDM/Network driver plus the TechniSat software, because DVBViewer needs some of the components.

Tick Options -> Hardware -> TV/Radio Pre-Format Detection -> Video. Does it help?

BTW: You are using a SkyStar2 or SkyStar S2 with BDA driver, which is not recommendable. Rather install the WDM/Network driver plus the TechniSat software, because DVBViewer needs some of the components.

No, it doesn't help.

I'm using SkyStar2 with BDA driver because with other driver DVBViewer doesn't recognize the card.

...because you didn't install the TechniSat Software. Driver only is not enough.

Exactly!!! After reinstalling driver (not BDA) and installing TechniSat Software everything works perfect. Thank you guys!! :thumbsup: