Wrong text in OSD messages

zamolxis

For some reason, some of the OSD messages no longer work properly here. For example, when trying to delete a recording when asked "Do you want to delete..." instead of "Yes" is displayed "5" and instead of "No" I get "6".

If I go to "What's now" and I select one of the tv shows in the list for the red button I get "911" for the green I get "210" for yellow "209" for blue "7" instead of any words! etc.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling DVBViewer, but no luck - it's still the same ...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tibi

Do you mean the one in the configuration folder? I only deleted it after I noticed the problem - and it is automatically created again - but it seems to me not correctly - it's not identical to the english.lng in the program files folder.

I downloaded, uninstalled and reinstalled again DVBViewer, but I continue to have the same problem. Maybe the english.lng file in the actual setup package is corrupt? Since reinstalling hasn't changed anything...