Some channels have no sound

DaUltimateTrooper

Hey everybody,

I installed the DVBViewer 4.2.1.0 and it works very nicely.

I bought this software because I want to sack my DM800. I want to build a new system

for gaming, movies and TV; all in one.

I managed to get my configuration from my DM800 and set it up for DVBViewer. Everything

works fine but some channels do not have sound. I tried changing the DirectX Audio settings

(decoders etc )but I only managed some blue screens and nothing more.

I don't know what could be the problem. I mean the DM800 can decode the sound. I do not know

why the DVBViewer cannot.

My computer is running:

Vista Ultimate 64-bit

Gigabyte PS700 DVB-S TV-Card

Any ideas as to where to look for a solution? Log files or anything? I need some hints!

Thank you in advance!

need support.zip (see link above) What channels have no sound? Is there a ac3 symbol in infobar? Try "ac3filter" as audio decoder, at least for ac3.

desweil you nailed it man! I did not see any ac3 symbol on the infobar. It was actually mono mpeg2. Anyways I followed your advice and installed ac3filter. I started DVBViewer and everything worked with no further action.

Thanks man!