Live tv transcoding

Bassam

hey,

i am amazed with the power of recording service, however i really think this is a huge problem

DLNA

there is no transcoding options for DLNA streams, which is wierd because almost any DLNA-Capable device wont play without transcoding because its not a standard thing.

i really hope u could do this in the future release,

thanks alot

there is no transcoding options for DLNA streams, which is wierd because almost any DLNA-Capable device wont play without transcoding because its not a standard thing.

wrong. Most usefull DNLA devices work with TS streams. Well except if you use a xbox360 it's uselesss, oh and panasonic TV are not worth the money also. So state what overpriced looser device is not working for you. ;)

samsung

but u know most DLNA servers programs support transcoding, like wild media server, servii, tvesty and so on

if it wasnt a standard thing, they wouldnt add it..

i know TS works, its just the resolution and codec thing. not the handler itself.

for example some tvs arent FULL HD, they only support 720p streams, and there are no 720p channels i know of, yeah except for HD suisse, didnt try that either.

is it too hard to implement, and if yes, is there any work-around method if u dont want to implement it "but i really think its important"

thanks for ur work ofcourse

wrong. Most usefull DNLA devices work with TS streams. Well except if you use a xbox360 it's uselesss, oh and panasonic TV are not worth the money also. So state what overpriced looser device is not working for you. ;)

I'm sure the thousands of engineers and software developers who work for Micro$oft and Panasonic are quaking in their boots right now! :whistle:

Some people go on the attack to cover up their inadequecies, like a short Austrian did 70 years ago, just cos his paintings weren't all that.

ok buddy you are way out of line here. Your account is suspended for 14 days, so you have time to think about what is apropriate to say and what not. topic closed.

Oh and you learned a valuable lesson: Never ever piss off an admin. :tongue: