B2C2 filter Audio/Video Ctrl. Interface ,Error !

rshd

Hello , :)

I have SkyStar USB PVR box with DVB driver 4.2.10, the, my OP is W2003 server , the signal quality is 49% , when I double click on any channel this MSG appear : :blink:

(cannot locate B2C2 filter Audio/Video Ctrl. Interface, error 0x91000101 , this probably cause by wrong tuner setting and /or the trial to tune encrypted channel ),

the channel I choose is not encrypted !!

what's the problem and the solution

thanks in advance :D

Hello , Klausing ,

I deleted all channels , i do new scan for Arabsat2A SAT , it find nearly all the channels, when choosing anyone that error msg. appear. :)

Edited by rshd

I belive w2003 server is your problem. You must use it like a workstation. A server is not realy a multimedia system :)

Maybe the new driver 4.2.11 would help you.

• 2 weeks later...

I use WinXp and After 20 to30 minutes i have the same Problem. Setup4PC is closed or opened. It makes no different. If someboddy could help so write your meaning

;)

• 3 weeks later...

hello

i have got the similar problem like RSHD, but on winxp

i've got signal about 60%, dish on hb

i don't have any image

only cannot locate B2C2 filter Audio/Video Ctrl. Interface...

but this one is weird:

my skystar2 finds every program on hotbird! even epg on some programs.

but i can't watch any programs even uncrypted

Have you tried to add some other MPEG decoder?

The better solution is to install a DVD player's sw that came with a decoder especially built for your pc's video card, eg. NVDVD if you have a NVidia, or ATI DVD Player if you own a ATI; normally you can find it in the video driver's CD...

Alternatively you can install other DVD player, like WinDVD (that add Intervideo codecs) or PowerDVD (that add Cyberlink ones)...

Remeber also to reinstall the last version of DirectX whenever you change something (hw or sw) relate to multimedia...

Good luke

Gioxy