DVB 4.5

solo

Hi, I have downloaded the latest DVBViewer but i cannot select the key or enter my username or password, is there any instructions to load this programme, I'm running Win 7.

Thanks Brian.

More detailed please. Which file have you downloaded from where?

I down loaded DVBViewer Pro 4.5 from the members area, but i cannot install it, what i want to know is how to select the key so i can put in my details so it will install.

brian.

If you enter the data once e.g. at the DVBViewer RC installation. You do not need to enter it again.

If you like to check the data run the KeyTool.

Hi, it opens a dialogue box and it says key is missing, and i cannot enter my details, what i want to know is where is the key, is it D/L with the app.

Thanks.

i cannot enter my details,

First, after you started KeyTool, you have to load your KeyFile in Keytool. After that you can type in your personal Data like User an Serial.

The Keyfile was send as Attachment with the Userdata-Email. Open Email and save KeyFile!! Open Keytool and load it from the location you saved it.

The installer (setup.exe) should prompt for credentials. Didn't it? If it didn't, launch KeyTool.exe.

Hi, yes it asked for credentials, but it says keyfile is missing, so i cannot put my details in.

what i want to know is where is (what is)keyfile.

Brian

First, after you started KeyTool, you have to load your KeyFile in Keytool. After that you can type in your personal Data like User an Serial.

The Keyfile was send as Attachment with the Userdata-Email. Open Email and save KeyFile!! Open Keytool and load it from the location you saved it.

Hi, i have saved keyfile to a folder on my desktop, but i cannot load it into keytool.

how do I load it to keytool, i cannot open it.

In keytool it says keyfile missing.

Brian

Edited by solo

Probably because there are a lot of others who are also to dumb to read the "how to get the new credential" post from griga.

Sorry if you are unable to type the key in the input box you need either learn how to type, or use copy&paste. :mad:

Read here, a new password & members

I have already received the new password...

Also has loaded and has established the version 4.5RC1

But

When was there was final version 4.5

I can't enter in DVBViewer.tv/members

Under the new password...

Edited by Yury72

And you have downloaded 4.5RC1 with the same data?

Then I have only one idea.

If you have distributed your username/password or files from the Members Section your account may be blocked.