Help please user data error 1243

touchtone

First off Hi to all,

I have just today downloaded the new DVBViewer having got the new key file and followed the instuctions everything seemed

to go fine on install.

I launched the program from the desktop icon as I have allways done in the past and started a scan on astra at 19.2 and about half way

through the scan a box pops up saying user data error 1243 please use keytool.exe to enter the correct code.

I origanally saved the keyfile to my desktop and have also copied and pasted a copy onto my network storage drive for safe keeping as instructed.

I have tried running the program by watching one of the channels it found before it stops and displays the message and it works but

after a couple of mins it stops again and displays the same message and all closes down when I click ok.

I have ran the key tool several times and each time it displays the correct information of user code and the key file at the top ect and tells me it

has been saved but the problem persists.

I thought it may be because I have not stored the key file in the DVBViewer folder allthough this was not instructed during download so I copied the same key file to c\program files\DVBViewer and tried again with the same result. I then copied and pasted it again into c\program data\cmuv\DVBViewer and tried again and still it lasts a couple of mins before showing the same message,,,,

I have attached a copy of the support.zip I have created following the proper instuctions,,,

Any help will be appreciated and THANKS in advance of any reply's

support.zip

Thanks for the reply Griga,

I followed your instruction detailed in the last paragraph,,,,,

I run vipre anti virus so I first of all in vipre manage allowed settings gave full permission to both the key tool and DVBViewer

and tried again with a bad result,,, I then turned of vipre and uninstalled DVBViewer then re installed,,,,,

Success my friend,,,,,,,,

THANKYOU