Thor (Canal Digital) Mediahighway/EPG

mitsu

I cannot get EPG data from Thor (1W) for Canal Digital channels anymore. They used to send the data in one transponder (VH1 Classic + others). Does anybody know which transponder contain MHW/EPG data in Thor?

Do you get full EPG like a few days ahead? I get only one program ahead. Can you guess which transponder sends the full EPG data? Do you use DVBViewer?

In addition to 10872V, transponder 10934V is also sending EPG data. I haven't compared the two results so I don't know if there are any differencies between the two transponders. But it seems like both transponders are sending one week of data.

Has anybody been able to let DVBViewer scan the EPG automatically by entering the transponder frequency in the EPG Siehfern/MHW list? I've tried MHW1, MHW2, Siehfern Info and FreeSAT on both transponders without any luck.

• 6 months later...