Terratec cinergy and conax problem

Whistler

Hello everyone!

Newbie here is sweating and needs help with terratec cable tv PCI-card and conax card, wich I dont get working together.

Setup: Terratec cinergy PCI C HD with CI, Technisat CX conax module and smart (pay-tv) card. Windows XP sp3. Naturally I use DvbView for the software.

I can see free channels, but pay channels dont work. Card works at cable box, so its not card issue.

I dont know what I do wrong but after 2 days trying, I still dont get this working. So its time to call help.

I bought the setup as second hand, so all original manuals and disks arent available, but I have download and install all I could. Setup was operating when it was removed, so it should not be hardware problem. But as I'm so noob on this, I desperately need help.

Do I need some other drivers for the system than terratec DBA drivers and DVBViewer?

Could someone be so kind and help me on this?

Thank you in advance

:W

One pin was bended in my CI unit, that prevent conax module to go fully in.

Straighten the pin and module slide to botton and system start working.

Problem fixed

:W