Edit channels in recording service

daveyboyc

Hi all,

Is it possible to edit channels in the recording service? (like have a favourites list)

Also why are some of the channels that are featured in DVBViewer missing from the recording service? (channels with EPG)

Is it possible to edit channels in the recording service?
No.

why are some of the channels that are featured in DVBViewer missing from the recording service?
Most probably they dont'have EPG data to display and you have in RS "Configuration / Show Tv + Radio" the item "Show channels without EPG:" uncecked...

:bye:

im actually trying to import the epg using xepg. I think something has gone wrong in the channel pairing. some of the channels that were there earlier arent anymore...

Do you mean that those channel do have EPG data in DVBViewer interface? Then most probably there are problems with DVBViewer internal channel numbering: if I remember well that's was already noticed with some cable provider or with a large number of sat received... sometimes a fresh channel scan solve the problem...

:bye:

well its not just that. When i import the EPG from xepg (taken fromm epg collector program)

i get a more complete EPG but i lose some of the channels that were in there before, the EPG for these channels seem to be there however in cml file - their just not imported...