Streaming to IPHONE iOS 4.1

mauroma

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tutorial for the streaming and access Iphone captured videos on DBViewer.

Current, I''m using iOS 4.1 and the text that I found in Wiki doesn't work for this firmware version.

Can you post a detailed new tutorial (english please) with the conexion and setup and programs needs..

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Mauricio

Hi,

doesn't work for this firmware version

is a "very informative" error description. I know that iOS will never display a detailed error message, but could you please say on which exact step do you fail :)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tutorial for the streaming and access Iphone captured videos on DBViewer.

Current, I''m using iOS 4.1 and the text that I found in Wiki doesn't work for this firmware version.

Can you post a detailed new tutorial (english please) with the conexion and setup and programs needs..

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Mauricio

You're wrong.

In the wiki says (quote): "The above described method doesn't work anymore for the iPad and devices with iOS 4.x" But in regard to authentication method without typing user and pass every time you access to the service on your iphone.

I use an Iphone with 4.0.1 IOS and Recording Service works fine.

Hi Riviera and ml 05019

Thanks to clarify me and my apologies for this misunderstand !

Good to know that it is works.

Now, I´m a bit confuse about the programs that needs to be started... for instance...We have:

- DVBVservice.exe

- DVBViewer.exe

- DVBVCtrl.exe

- KeyTool.exe

- svcoptions.exe

- DVBServer.exe

Wich these programs needs to be started ?

Also, I noticed that there are the same information on DVBViewer settings/options and Recording Service (DVBVCtrl.exe).

So, and many ports to setup on many places.. sorry.. I´m newbie and for this reason I´m here :biggrin:

I can watch the TV and record the channels very well.. but the streaming and access the IPHONE webpages... :wacko:

Thanks in advance

I´m a bit confuse about the programs that needs to be started

hi,

you don't need to start anything. Find the DVBViewer icon in system tray, right-click it, and select "Start service", that's all... if you have any channels in your DVBViewer, you should be able to get them on your iDevice :)