DVB-T2 channels cause small problem

uglyned

Hi,

Not a big one but thought I might as well mention it.

I've now got DVB-T2 channels in DVBViewer / recording service.

A weird small problem is that when I open DVBViewer and it tunes to a DVB-T2 channel (because that was the tuned channel when I last closed DVBViewer), the program loads fine and the channel tunes fine but the DVBViewer stops responding to either remote control or keyboard commands. So I can't do anything - change channel, bring up MiniEPG etc.

However, the program hasn't crashed - I can use the mouse, double click on the screen to go windowed (it opens in full screen) then the remote and keyboard start working again. I can go back to full screen and everything is fine.

It's not huge but it does mean I have to remember to navigate away from a DVB-T2 channel before I close down, so that the remote will work next time I start up. I programmed a button on the remote to go from full screen to wiindowed but that doesn't work either.

I know I can set DVBViewer to not tune to the last channel at startup, but then it just starts with a black screen which I don't like. Is there any way I can set it to always tune the same channel?

Thanks.

Is there any way I can set it to always tune the same channel?

Yes, by command parameter. There are several possibilities:

-cNumber (e.g. "C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\DVBViewer.exe" -c0 tunes the first channel in the channellist, -c1 the second etc.)

-cName (e.g. "C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\DVBViewer.exe" "-cBBC ONE")

-cName:ChannelID (e.g. "C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\DVBViewer.exe" "-cBBC HD:6702144")

where ChannelID is ServiceID + 65536 x AudioPID. The last one is the most unerring.

The Channel Shortcutter facilitates creating such shortcuts.