Transedit 3.6 Problem

Hi , i have DVBViewer 4.5 , Transedit 3.6 tool , windows 7 32 bit and a PCI Technisat skystar HD2 with latest bda drives ( 1.3 ) and i have a problem with the positioner console :

if i assign to a certain satellite a stored preset pos and i do a channel scan with transedit then the motor moves correctly but if i use the positioner console and set for istance position 2 and select goto preset position or drive west/east the motor does not move ..... very strange .

Please Griga help me.

Thanks in advance,

Maurizio

Does it work with TransEdit 3.5.4? Try to find out if it is caused by the driver or the TransEdit version.

No , it doesn't work even with 3.5.4 ( but for some time it worked , probably i have done a new harware devices scan that has changed the situation ).

Using the positioner console of DvBDream moves the motor correctly.

So it is something related with the diseqc 1.2 driver inside of Transedit.

But my question is :

why doing a scan of channels of a certain satellite moves the motor correctly to the stored position and using the positioner console does not ?

Best regards,

Maurizio

Seems to be ok. Did you update / change the driver of your card?

Yes , i have reinstalled the last technisat driver v1.3.

Everithing is working ok but not position console of transedit.

Transedit & DVBViewer pro 4.5 are able to move motor for channel scan / change but not the positioner console.

Thanks for your help. I like very much Transedit and i would like to use it also in the future.

BR

Maurizio

Yes , i have reinstalled the last technisat driver v1.3.

Same driver version as before?

The positioner console does no tuning, because there is nothing to tune. It simply initializes the device and sends DiSEqC commands. So if a driver only accepts DiSEqC commands as part of a whole tuning process, it can't work.