Misc. Feature-Requests :)

spAik

I think it would be usefull to add a function to the record-menu that you can type in two places on your hdd, where to store the recorded files. ie.: HDD1:2 gb HDD2:4gb, and when there is no space left on the first, DVBViewer continues to record the program to the second place (here HDD2) ..i hope you get, what i have ment ;)

Its a feature ChrisTV (analog capture-software) ie has and i think it could be needed sometimes...

Furthermore a Screenshot-Option would be very nice :D (if there isnt one jet (i have only the TEdition))

Furthermore a Screenshot-Option would be very nice

The full version doesn't provide it either, but some DirectShow filters do, e.g. FFDShow. Actually it is a DivX/MPEG4 decoder (IMHO the best), but it can be configured in a way that it it used by the DVBViewer (even the TE):

1) Download the latest alpha version from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...?group_id=53761

2) Install it and select 'Raw Video' in the Codec section (there should be a FFDShow Setup in the start menu after having installed it)

3) Launch DVBViewer, see wether it still works (FFDShow doesn't work with all MPEG2 video decoders under all circumstances).

4) The FFDShow icon should show up in the tray. Double-click it to open the FFDShow property page,

5) Go to the 'Grab' section and do your screenshots (select BMP, the other formats probably won't work).

The correct download link would be

I do not recommend these newer versions. They additionally install FFDShow as a MPEG audio decoder with questionable results. If one is not familiar with the DirectShow settings, it may cause trouble...

Edited by Griga