recording service problem - can't tune with timer

produkcePB

At first sorry for my poor english.

already i spend a lot of time, how i looked for solution on web. Sometime-someone describes similary problems

(example: http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/43635-can-record-in-DVBViewer-cant-record-in-recording-service/),

but never i found solution, so i'm trying happy there.

I use DVBViewer & recording service in LAN on several PCs without problems.

Except this: RS can't tune on channel on different transponder, when request raises from timer.

I'm trying this from web interface with current time (problem isn't with PC standby etc.).

When simply i'm adding new timer with different channel, then was tuned last,

RS started recording, but nothing will save - only empty file, 0kb.

When sequentially i will run DVBViewer on any PC in LAN with unicast hardware with connect to RS,

it will change channel without problems.

I allready tried to change all settings in Configure/hardware by RS, Retune on missing stream up 40sec. etc.

I tried delete device and rescan from configure...nothing.

Idea RS net streaming + DVBViewer clients is excelent, only this is problem.

If nobody knows solution for this behavior, i would be glad for any other way, how i can bypass this situation with recording;

Thank you

I add support.zip from server - with installed RS + DVBViewer localhost Unicast.

support.zip

• 5 years later...

Any solution to this problem? I have the same error. Everything works fine when tuning and record in DVBViewer.

When RS starts record on another transponder (with CI) - it dosnt record (0 bytes). It records fine if the last viewed channel was the same.

Not all transponders has this problem.

I'm using latest DVBViewer 5.6.4 and latest RS 1.33.1. I have always had this error - for at least 3 years with different versions of DVBViewer and RS and different versions of Windows.

I'm using DVB-T2 tuner TBS5881 - I had the same problem with tuner TBS5880.

I use latest TBS driver 1.0.0.2 and latest CI dll 1.0.1.9

I installed a brand new and fast computer yesterday and I got the same problem.

I have 36 channels split over 5 transponders. The problem seems to be related to only one transponder.

I will investigate some more.