Pinnacle 7010

Lakeuk

In my setup I've two cards, SkyStar 2 and a Pinnacle 7010ix, the skystar card works ok but the pinnacle card work pickup channels on certain satellite frequencies.

I've ran a transedit against each card on a problem frequency and posted a screenshot of each, it seems that the Pinnacle is picking up streams but not translating the service id's to the channel names like my SkyStar card does.

post-29112-0-54957600-1292249651_thumb.jpg

post-29112-0-92191000-1292249822_thumb.jpg

TransEdit.ini

The "Missing" column (number of missing data packets) explains the difference. The Pinnacle card/driver delivers a corrupted / incomplete stream.

http://www.DVBViewer.com/griga/TransEdit%20E/AnalyzerWindow.html#PIDList

it seems that the Pinnacle is picking up streams but not translating the service id's to the channel names like my SkyStar card does.

Cards / drivers don't do that. They just deliver data packets without knowing what it is. It's up to the application to read the information.