dvb software

voerpijl

i have bought the full version for my ss2 and also downloaded the transedit software.i can't export the ini and dat files but i have DVBViewer 2.1what is wrong?

From the Readme: TransEdit.exe must be stored in the DVBViewer or DVBViewer/Transponders folder. Otherwise it will not run properly.

...or with other words: Otherwise it can't check wether DVBViewer 2.1 is present.

i think, transedit runs properly only wenn i have scanned i view stations and i will export these to a ini or dat file the DVBViewer software say's to me you have not the revision 2.1 and give me no permission to make a ini file.further a can scan and do all the other things but only this goes wrong. cor voerman ;)

and i will export these to a ini or dat file the DVBViewer software say's to me you have not the revision 2.1 and give me no permission to make a ini file

Sorry, I can't figure out why it doesn't work. No problem here with DVBViewer 2.1. Make sure that the file channels.dat has been rewritten since your last DVBViewer update (usually the DVBViewer rewrites it when it is closed). TransEdit checks for compatibility.

the channels.dat file is every day a new one so i think that is not the problem.i try to do so as in the handbook from the transedit program but he says every time that i have not the good DVBViewer rev.level. 2.1. i have stored the transedit program in the DVBViewer file.oke the rest runs good, i forget this item.greetings from cor voerman :bye:

please control the right of all this files. Or you are administrator on your pc?