Azurewave AD-SP400

PeterF

Ich versuche gerade mal alle Bezeichnungen dieser Karte(Azurewave AD-SP400) zusammenzutragen um sie dann eventuell wenn erwünscht im Wiki bei der Hardware mit anzuhängen.

Das habe ich schon:

Azurewave/Twinhan AD-SP400(1041)

MSI MSI TV@nywhere Satellite II

Technisat SkyStar HD 2

TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD

Twinhan DVB-S2 PCI Sat CI

Ich habe leider hier im Forum und auch anderswo feststellen müssen das viele Leute nicht wissen, dass es sich um die selbe Hardware handelt und bei Problemen von einem Clone zum anderen wechseln und sich dann wundern das die Problem nicht weg sind.

PeterF

• 5 months later...

I use a Twinhan DVB-S2 PCI Sat CI , sadly I cannot read german.

Are you asking something ?

Frank :rolleyes:

Edited by fxv1

I only was collecting the names and manufacturers of this card, because there are many of this and it is easyer to give support if anybody is asking. Then anybody can say, look at this card, it is similar to the Azurewave and has the same problems. I had written the correct names in the Hardware-Database in the german Wiki.

btw, thank you for your answer.

PeterF

Hi Peter, if you need any info for that device let me know.

I am having some problems with DVB-S2 since the change over in the uk on 6th June.

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/46077-dvb-s-v-dvb-s2/page__view__findpost__p__339522__fromsearch__1

Thanks

Frank