Transponder files for NL DVB-C CAIWAY networks

peterp

CAIWAY delivers different channel collections in different cities in the west/center of the Netherlands.

I created a small program to extract transponder INI files from the TransEdit XML export ("NIT Other" sections) as I see them in Gouda (Midden-Holland network).

Please find attached to this message a list of transponder files for your city or region.

NOTE: For a transponder list of the combined REKAM/CAIWAY network (Gouda), refer to a different thread. The "Midden-Holland" file only contains the CAIWAY transponders.

regards,

Peter

DVBC_nl_Aalsmeer-Uithoorn.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Basic-pakket.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Doorn.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Hilvarenbeek.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_IJsselstein.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Loenen.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Maassluis.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Midden-Holland.ini

DVBC_nl_CAIW_Schiedam.ini

DVBC_nl_Capelle_a-d_IJssel.ini

DVBC_nl_Oudenbosch.ini

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thankyou, this is very much appreciated !

A happy Uithoorn based DVBViewer user :-)

Edited by eleijen
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the list. I imported it but there is nothing happening. I already have a list of channels so maybe that's the problem.

Unfortunately the player is not working well so i hoped that this would work.

• 6 months later...

Here is a fresh set of transponder files. Scanned using TransEdit.

For the Gouda region:

- The REKAM Network ID 777 no longer exists. REKAM now shares the CAIWAY transponders (ID 4683).

- Some channels, such as BBC One HD, are still not available, although there are several empty (former REKAM) transponders in the spectrum. CAIWAY does not provide any information on this.

regards,

Peter

DVBC-nl-CAIW-networks.zip

• 4 months later...

And another update...

These files have been extracted from the DVBViewer TransEdit XML structure using a small program that I wrote. The names of the radio services are now also shown as comments.

Network changes:
- The original CAIWAY network ID 2249 no longer exists. It seems to have been replaced by ID 2222 (Caiway_RTV).
- Borculo with ID 7271 is a new network.

Recent channel changes that I'm aware of:
- BBC HD has been rebranded to BBC Two HD (by the BBC organisation) and is now available with a standard subscription (as opposed to an HD subscription). In Gouda, we now have the strange situation that BBC Two is available in HD, but BBC One is not :-(
- FOX and FOX HD were added.

regards,
Peter

DVBC-nl-CAIW-networks-2013-08-19-2.rar

Edited by peterp
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for this Peter! Bookmarked this post. It's working great. For people using DVBLogic software, keep in mind that you rename this file somewhere between 5000 and 5999 range. Otherwise it will not show up in the list of options. This range is reserved for DVB-C. The 4000 range is reserved for DVB-T.

For people that may be interested in having digital TV, but do not have a DVB-C tuner available, there is a bonus in REKAM/Caiway region. There is also a DVB-T signal (through coax!) with 18 channels. Cheap DVB-T devices will work with that. Quality is between VHS and DVD to my opinion.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The attached file can be used to find the three DVB-T transport streams that exist on the CAIWAY/REKAM cable network in the Gouda region. These are additional streams for TVs that have a built-in DVB-T tuner (this was to compensate for the removal of all analogue transmissions a few years ago).
Quality is 'standard definition' and acceptable on a small screen. All services are unencrypted.

regards,
Peter

DVBT_nl_REKAM_778.ini