st-4200+dvbviewer+disecq+win7

kiryan

Friends help! English I know badly, therefore I use the translator if that excuse! At me such problem, at me win 7 64 bit max, DVBViewer 4,5, dvb the card st-4200, DVBViewer doesn't switch disecq the first through port works only, other programs switch disecq without problems how to solve a problem???

This card is not in our hardware database yet. But there are chances to make DiSEqC work with DVBViewer 4.6, so please update. Additionally we need a complete support.zip.

Has updated DVBViewer to version 4,6,0,1 disecq hasn't earned. A card st-4200 the driver 1,0,3,6. support.zip I put

support.zip

Ok. Your card seems to be TBS (Turbosight) compatible. Now do this:

1) Find the DVBViewer configuration folder (see Help -> Configuration Folder in DVBViewer).

2) Close DVBViewer

3) Open the file hardware.xml in the configuration folder with a text editor (Notepad)

4) Insert the line

<entry name="Vendor">13</entry>

between the other entries.

5) Save the changed hardware.xml

6) Re-launch DVBViewer and try DiSEqC. Does it work?

This trick only works with DVBViewer 4.6. Do not click on "Scan Devices" because it will let DVBViewer change the new line.

Ok. Your card seems to be TBS (Turbosight) compatible. Now do this:

1) Find the DVBViewer configuration folder (see Help -> Configuration Folder in DVBViewer).

2) Close DVBViewer

3) Open the file hardware.xml in the configuration folder with a text editor (Notepad)

4) Insert the line

<entry name="Vendor">13</entry>

between the other entries.

5) Save the changed hardware.xml

6) Re-launch DVBViewer and try DiSEqC. Does it work?

This trick only works with DVBViewer 4.6. Do not click on "Scan Devices" because it will let DVBViewer change the new line.

After introduction of this line all has earned, disecq is switched, what to me to do further?

Fine :) Thanks for testing. There is nothing more for you to do.

Future DVBViewer versions and hardware database updates (provided as file in the members area) will contain the st-4200 and automatically assign the correct vendor value.

Fine :) Thanks for testing. There is nothing more for you to do.

Future DVBViewer versions and hardware database updates (provided as file in the members area) will contain the st-4200 and automatically assign the correct vendor value.

Yet the remote control in DVBViewer isn't trained, can eat an exit?