DVBViewer 4.6.0.1 full screen refresh rate dropped in EVR Custom

ter9999

The latest DVBViewer 4.6.0.1 refresh rate will drop in full screen mode using EVR Custom. No issue in windowed mode under EVR Custom.

Also, there is no issue when in full screen or windowed mode under EVR.

I attached my support.zip file. Please check.

support.zip

Edited by ter9999

The issue has been resolved. The "3D Application Settings" in AMD CCC affect EVR Custom playback very much, after I tuned down some settings to default values, the stutter was gone.

This is a very interesting finding.

The issue has been resolved. The "3D Application Settings" in AMD CCC affect EVR Custom playback very much, after I tuned down some settings to default values, the stutter was gone.

This is a very interesting finding.

Some more details on what you especially tuned down would be nice!

Some options/sliders in the CCC "3D Application Settings" tab effect much of the video playback under "EVR Custom", you can just try these options/sliders.

Or just click "Default" to restore the options/sliders on the tab to their default settings. This can resolve my stutter issue too.