Weather feature

Hello,

I am using this awsome program since one year now, and I am still unable to figure out how to display the weather feature.

So far I setted up a location in the option box, and now....

Can someone post a screenshot of where I am supposed to click to display this feature and what does it look like.

Thx in advance. :)

Tex

IMO the easiest way is to run the prog "DVBVDownloader.exe" you can find in the DVBViewer main folder (usually "C:\Program Files\DVBViewer"); in the windows that appear check "Skin / Weatherimages" and then press "Next" button; when finished the prog exit whitout any confirmation, but at least on XP it works flawlessy, tested right now...

You can use the same prog to add some other DVBViewer Add-on, specially remote drivers/plugins

:bye:

Even easier! :biggrin:

...the prog is called "DVBViewer Pro Downloader" and you can run it stright from it's link you find in the DVBViewer "Start" menu's folder...

:bye:

Edited by Gioxy

Thank you guys,

I am going to test those solution right away.

In the mean time I copied the weather icons folder in nearly all folders in \prog files\DVBViewer without any success....

I am still hopping!

Edited by McMaze