Stream erros when using Scheduler

TVSeer

Hi DVBViewer forum.

I just installed DVBViewer PRO V. 4.6.0.1 yesterday, and also installed DVB Task Scheduler 2.2.3.12. To be able to watch HD TV I installed DivX Plus codecs.

The problem is this:

When I watch a TV channel in DVBViewer, and press the red RECORD button on the toolbar I can record a .ts file, and while recording i can open RECORDER CONTROLS, and verify, that there are 0 stream errors. The .ts file thus plays fine in DVBViewer.

When I schelduele a timer recording using DVB Task Scheduler 2.2.3.12, and sets the computer to hibernate, it wakes up from hibernation in time, and starts recording.

But if I - while recording - open RECORDER CONTROLS, I can se a huge number of stream errors. For example I recorded a 1,91 GB .ts file, and it had more than 138000 stream errors. Thus if I try to play back the recorded file in DVBViewer I get an error no. 0x80040217, and the file can not be played.

Why do I get stream errors in a scheduled recoding, but not in an instant recording?

Can anybody help me?

The support.zip file is attached.

By the way: In support.zip it says, that my graphics adapter is ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO. That is wrong. My graphics adapter is ASUS Nvidia GeForce GT 240.

Regards TVSeer

support.zip

I solved the problem to some extent.

The stream errors ocurring when i recorded was only present when the PC woke up from STANDBY. If I left the PC turned on no erros would occur.

In the PC´s BIOS in the menu POWER SETTINGS i changed the ACPI suspend mode from S3 to S1.

Now I can scheduele working recordings when the PC wakes up from STANDBY, but sometimes I get 0,00 Kb recordings when the the PC wakes up from HIBERNATION.

I guess I will have to use STANDBY, and not HIBERNATION, allthough I would like to save more power.

Maybe someone in this forum can give a hint.

Regards TVSEER