Corrupt and pixellating image with TT S3200

balky

My FloppyDTV-S2 died last week and I just replaced it with a TT S3200.

The major issue I have is that on all channels, SD or HD, the image becomes corrupt and comes back to normal and within seconds become corrupt again with a kind of a squeaky audio... (imagine what a well painted art looks like with water thrown on it)... sometimes DVBV just crashes completely after a while.

I have attached two versions of support .zip

First one with MS DTV decoder and second one with Arcsoft/Cyberlink deocoder.

No matter which decoder I use, the image is always the same.

Thanks for your assistance.

support.zip

support1.zip

Check if the DVBViewer Filter Property Page detects discontinuities in the incoming data stream.

Thanks Griga,

I went into the filter properties page as you've suggested, and I saw that PTS latency was set to 350ms, and max queues#d audio to 700.

I changed the settings to the one I saw in the documentation and this doesn't help.

I have attached a screenshot as suggested by the document.

Also note that it took me so long to respond as I have taken the time to format and do complete fresh installation of win7 x64, just to be sure that the issue has nothing to do with the leftover of the FloppyDTV drivers.

Thanks for your assistance.

post-50163-0-35601900-1296986707_thumb.jpg

Hmm, that's strange. If the DVBViewer Filter property page doesn't display discontinuities or error messages, the packet structure of the incoming data is ok (no data is missing). Maybe part of the data is overwritten, without touching the packet structure. What about recordings? Are they also affected? If yes, please upload a short TS sample to some hoster, so I can have a closer look at it.

Hmm, that's strange. If the DVBViewer Filter property page doesn't display discontinuities or error messages, the packet structure of the incoming data is ok (no data is missing). Maybe part of the data is overwritten, without touching the packet structure. What about recordings? Are they also affected? If yes, please upload a short TS sample to some hoster, so I can have a closer look at it.

Yes, recordings are affected as well, but I don't have a hoster where I can upload to. Do you have an FTP I can upload to?

Please PM me with the link if you have one.

Thanks.

Hi

i had the same problem with the same hardware tt s2-3200, the fix was a little bit strange, I install ubuntu & kaffeine, and i don't know why this fix the problem on windows 7,

If i turn off windows the artifacts come again when i start, and i must to start Ubuntu & kaffeine, reboot (don't turn off) and start in windows for fix.

If only reboot (don't turn off) in windows everything is Ok :)

Sorry for my bad english

Best regards