no radio in current beta

pastimer

In the current beta, tried this with a number of upnp clients, there is a problem with the recording service's upnp server regarding radio. Dvbserver unicast does work however (where i use DVBViewer as a client).

Could someone verify this?

The error message says invalid file format.

In earlier versions i was (sometimes) able to listen to sat radio.

Eppo.

ffmpeg??

Not ffmpeg. Would also be unlogical as NMT's eat mp2, mot wav.

I was looking at the wrong server. No, the current beta just wont stream radio (mp2) to popcornhour at my home.

I still had a 1.5... version somewhere so i installed that and all is well again now on this system.

So as far as i can see it IS a problem in the current beta.

Regards, Eppo

..doesn't work here either. Maybe it's broken?

Correction: after a couple minutes of buffering time I get a sound from my popi. You'd better forget to listen to the media_server_radio on your popi :blink:

..btw stream info on my A110 shows mp3 as stream type but I have ffmpeg in the installation folder ;)

..doesn't work here either. Maybe it's broken?

Correction: after a couple minutes of buffering time I get a sound from my popi. You'd better forget to listen to the media_server_radio on your popi :blink:

..btw stream info on my A110 shows mp3 as stream type but I have ffmpeg in the installation folder ;)

Working here too know. I had installed ffmpeg, but just the codecs, not the exe in program files/DVBViewer...

The long delay is a popcornhour problem. It seems the NMT fills up a portion (around 70%) of it's buffer of 8MB before it starts playing. Therefore buffer times are a lot less when playing a HD video source... However, when mp3 is played from the network, buffering is not that long. So, still a bit mysterious.

Btw i'm not going to drop sat-radio ....It's too damn good. :rolleyes:

Edited by pastimer