Is there a way to have DVB Viewer be in paused mode from its timer?

antdude

Hi!

When using DVBViewer Pro's timer to automatically record, is there a way to have it in pause mode during its recording so I can not be spoiled or start watching later?

Thank you in advance. :)

you can just press pause OR - depending on your tuners - tune another channel on the same transponder, or even another channel everywhere. You can also just open the running recording. Since the start of the recording it will show in the recordings list and can be opnened, thouhg its still running.

you can just press pause OR - depending on your tuners - tune another channel on the same transponder, or even another channel everywhere. You can also just open the running recording. Since the start of the recording it will show in the recordings list and can be opnened, thouhg its still running.

Hitting space bar to pause puts it into timeshift mode and record at the same time (two recordings) which I don't watch. I wished timer could do timeshift modes. That would rock, but I was told it doesn't work.