Pinnacle PCTV 460e

disentis

You will have to try. The only thing we know is that the driver supports a Windows 7 DiSEqC interface (for Windows 7 Media Center compatibility). Whether the driver still supports an alternative (old) DiSEqC interface under Windows XP or not is yet unknown. A user report suggests that this interface is not supported anymore under Windows 7, but maybe the driver provides a special handling for XP - dunno.

You will have to try.

I don't have it.

I want to buy it.

1. Usually people ask characteristics of the product before buying, not after.

People who buy goods, and only then begin to determine its characteristics is called buying a pig in a poke.

2. If I would have bought it, i would not have asked this question here, because I knew the answer myself.

Griga is right, what exactly do you excpect? Even Pinnacle does not know this for sure (we already asked them about some sort of sdk).

If you remove the case you will see that this stick is just another Shenzen made adapter (which includes also the driver development).

Christian

You can buy it with 14-day money back guarantee, can't you? If you don't want to do that, you'll have to ask PCTV Systems or Shenzen. It's quite unlikely that you will get a reply from a 460e & XP 64 user here. Up to now we got no feedback concerning DiSEqC from 460e & XP users at all.

You can buy it with 14-day money back guarantee, can't you?

I don't live in germany.

Does german shops return money back if i buy it by mail from germany to finland?

Does they return money for shipping for both directions (from shop to me and from me to shop)?

in Finland it is not sold in.

even if it would have been on sale here, then it would have cost 1.5 times more expensive than in germany.

It's quite unlikely that you will get a reply from a 460e & XP 64 user here.

whether the majority of users have already moved to windows 7?

It is realized only 1 year 4 month ago.

Up to now we got no feedback concerning DiSEqC from 460e & XP users at all.

Does it works with diseqc 1.0 in windows 7 64?

whether the overall (i mean with other receivers) situation with diseqc is better in windows 7 64, then in windows xp 64?

few words about pinnacle 4000i dual sat pro.

in this list:

http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Unterst%C3%BCtzte_Hardware

said that it does NOT work with diseq.

I bought it about 2 years ago.

at the beginning it did not work with diseqc 1.0 in DVBViewer, buth since the autumn 2009 when realised new driver it works in my windows xp 64.

And works stable.

Even 2 cards = 4 tuners in some system.

Does pinnacle's 460e driver has some interface between hardware and OS then 4000i?

if the same, it should work with diceq too.

Edited by disentis