Recommendations for a second DVB-S2 card.

Cian

Hi All,

My current set-up is a Windows 7 64 bit with ATI HD5450 Graphics card. I use a Terratec Cinergy HD S2 sat card and a Pinnacle 72e USB stick for DTT, both of which I am very happy with.

I bought a piece of junk from China a while back called a QQBox with a Sharp tuner in it. It took me a month to get it to work, and it was only OK - High Freq channels suffered dropout etc. It has now decided to start blue-screening my PC again, so it is time to dump it!

But what to replace it with? The obvious choice is another Cinergy S2 card, since I am happy with it and I have spare slots. I can get one from Pixmani for about €110 + delivery. But is there better value out there?

The other cards that I am considering are a Blackgold BGT3595 for £110 Sterling + delivery, but that will give me Dual S2 and DTT in one card. Option 3 is a Skystar S2 that I can get for around €75 delivered.

Are there any other cards I should consider?

I don't want to spend more money than I have to, but the right solution is more importnat than the price.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cian.