In some details were older DVBViewer versions better...

peter21

Hallo. After upgrading DVBViewer to 4.5. and especially to 4.6. I found that some details in control are different and irritate me.

I consider that in older versions were much better:

1) I sometimes correct Start and End times in Timer window. I need to correct only +- few minutes (I have implicite TimeAfter recording set to 15 minutes because of commerce televisions, but for public television is 5 minutes after programme richly enough)

In 4.6 version little arrows Up and Down implicily changes hours! And when I click to minutes, then arrows changes minutes, but there is no transfer to hours when minutech changes between 59 and 00. It leads to mistakes!

In older versions when I clicked on little arrows up, or down implicitly changed minutes and when minutes changed between 59 and 00 naturally changed hours to next or previous. It was much better and intuitive !

2) I usually add programs to PVR by cliking on SendToPVR in EPG window. And then in Timer Window I very often modify deskription (I add for examle some informations about film- year, state, actres...) and I click on Apply.

In old versions of DVBViewer (surely until 4.1.1.1 ) was during recording created file with filename icluding that modified description.

But from version 4.5 these changes are not used in file name. I dint found any possibility how to forse that the file name will include manually changed description from Timer

(in Options/Recordings/ File Naming Scheme is %date_%time_%station_%event)

Thanks for prospective suggestions. Petr

1) The old system had some bungs an so the system from the DVBViewer GE is now used in DVBViewer Pro as well.

2) change to %date_%time_%station_%name to use the timer description instead of the event name.