uPnP profiles

KenAdams

Hello,

I reinstalled DVBViewer recording service a few weeks ago only to find out that now when I try to play channels on my Samsung DLNA TV or my xTreamer the stream fails.

using the TV I get "unsupported format"

I've found that there is a uPnPProfilesV2.xml file which contain some settings/profiles but could not find where I set the DVB recording service which profile to use.

how do I set the uPnP profile?

thanks,

(guess the answer is simple, I've just couldn't find it).

The xstreamer and samsung tv should work without further configuration or changes in the upnp profiles. They work here without problems.

You activate UPnP debugging in the UPnP/Weboptions (you can do this with the webinterface). then you try to play back on the devices and then post a support.zip (see top of the page). :) Don't forget to deactivate UPnP debugging afterwards.

Oh and you should state, what kind of files you try to stream :)

cool :)

attached.

I'm trying to watch Live TV.

using my TV on xTreamer I see the channel list but when I try to play... nadda.

like I said, it worked in the past.

support.zip

Edited by KenAdams

Live Radio does not work in most cases on "Video"based UPnP clients because they have too big buffers, which will not be filled in the allowed waittime and the client assumes there is nothing to play.

For your Playback problem of LiveTV. It seems the DVBDevice is opened and the streaming starts, but there is no error or problem visible. Did you change anything else when reinstalling?

• 3 weeks later...