Proble switching Polarity- Hauppauge DVB S2 card

machare

I have a copy of DVBViewer Pro 4.6.0.1 which I use on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge DVB S2 satellite card and the Hauppauge 2.126.28225.0 drivers. The PC uses an Intel E6600 2.4 Mhz and an Asus P5B-V mobo. (The problem occurred with the onboard graphics and has not gone away with my new Sapphire ATI HD5670.)

Often when I switch channels, the new channel does not work. If I stop and start DVBViewer, it restarts with the new channel and the new channel is displayed OK. The problem occurs when I switch to a Horizontally polarized channel. The Vertical ones switch OK. I have also Windows Media Centre on the PC. This is able to switch between Horizontal channels OK. (so I don't have a hardware problem)

Is there a solution for this problem?

support.zip

My card is connected to a DiSEqC switch and then on to four LNBs which are all different. I have DiSEqC set to PosA/OptA or whatever I need for each LNB.

The problem occurs with channels on more than one LNB.

No, - but if I deselect 'Stop stream whilst tuning' then I can switch channels OK.

I don't know how this option got selected, but now DVBViewer works OK, so thank you for your help. :-)