EPG Sky Ita

Frodo B

Hi All,

there is way to have the weekly EPG for Sky Ita?

My DVBVersion is 4.6.0.1, I tried with epgplus plugin 1.1.2 but I have an error that says "configuration error", but I do not have any configuration fiel.

I put epgplus.exe and .ddl into plugin DVBViewer directory, but I still have the error regarding configuration.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Ciao

Frodo

Hi Frodo,

goggle for "Nephilim EPGDownloader", you will be redirected to an italian HTPC site where you can find a free utility that download a fully configurable xmltv file for italian TV.

You can easily import it in DVBViewer with XEPG.

Regards

Varesino

Guys.

I am working on it.

Varesino: if your nickname means wath I mean, we are closed. :-) (Busto arsizio)

Have a nice day you all.

Thanks

Frodo

Edited by Frodo B

yes, we are very close.

To register enter in the forum page and click on the word "registrazione" at the top left of the page, (Effettua l'accesso o una nuova registrazione.)

Regards

Varesino

Greath,

thanks for the help.

I see a loooong EPG list for SKY channels, and now it is very easy to schedule a recording.

Now I will try the method suggested by DVBrewer, but it looks a little bit complicated....

Is there any configuration file around? any suggestion?

Thanks al lot to all.

Ciao

Frodo B