DVBrecorder service LiveTV

it's does work perfect but is there any option to decrease the buffer to move faster

and another problem (DOES it support -dvb- Subtitle )? cause did not work for me or this limitation of ffmpeg?

BR

cheers

Edited by AjeeB

hi,

I talk about stream to iphone/ipad everything ok but no subtitle included (DVB subtitle) ... no problem with direct play with DVBViewer

btw I using latest dvbviewerRecording service

BR

hi,

I talk about stream to iphone/ipad everything ok but no subtitle included (DVB subtitle) ... no problem with direct play with DVBViewer

BR

ffmpeg does not support dvb subtitles and teletext subtitles to my knowledge.

Well, it is not clear what type of subtitles the document is referring to. Why not try the options the document descibes and see if it works? Else I suggest you to contact ffmpeg and query if the recommended ffmpeg version for Recording Service supports dvb and teletext subs. If so you could always request a subtitle feature added to the RS iphone streaming.

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

BR

Can you work with the iphone outside the local network that it´s installed the server???

thanks

For me, i have subtitles for 80% of my channels with dvb rec service or dvblink+ mce( this one is another program that stream to iphone)

For me, i have subtitles for 80% of my channels with dvb rec service or dvblink+ mce( this one is another program that stream to iphone)

I higly doubt these subtitles are the DVB Subtitle or Teletext kind. More likely the hardcoded kind.

my subs are dvb and also hardcoded, no teletex included.

I have 2 subtitles type, one of it is when subs are included, no option to choose another one.

second type, i could choose from 4-5 subtitles type.

These 2 types is working ok on Iphone, but not all of them.

Hardcoded subtitles are working 100% all of them.

The rest only 80% or so

Edited by bogdan1980

if you read my previous post, yo ll notice i talk about iphone.

for iphone and ipad sub are working.( 80% of all).

you need to set for language sub in DVBViewer proggram.

Start DVBViewer- options-subtitles , and at DVB Subtitles, activate this: ENABLE IF AVAILABLE.

Also choose your language here.

You have here posibility to choose from 2 languages, example of mine, i'm romanian, we are latin nation, i choose romanian at LNG 1 and at LNG 2 i choose spanish, or italian, or french because romanian, spanish, italian, french and portughese are part of latin word, they are very close to each other.

And also enabled ATSC closed captations, AlwaYS CHECK FOR ATSC CAPTATIONS.

Also, with dvblink, same situation ,80% of my sub are working.

in dvblink you need to set language in server option.

Edited by bogdan1980

for iphone and ipad sub are working.( 80% of all).

you need to set for language sub in DVBViewer proggram.

?? but DVBViewer has nothing to do with streaming to iPhones/iPads :huh:

Can somebody else confirm if DVB Subtitles works when streaming to iPhone/iPad?

Teletext subtitles does not work at all.

@bogdan1980

Maybe you could share/upload a short .ts example? Just to see if DVB Subtitles works when being streamed to iPhone. Would be intresting to analyze this file.

Edited by majstang