Channels won't work in DVB Viewer...

EnzoF1

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone could explain this to me. I'm using the Technisat Skystar HD2 card and thanks to some help from Griga, I finally managed to get everything working.

When using TS Analyzer within Transedit, I'm able to watch all the freesat channels on the transponders (preview mode). However, when I scan these channels in DVBViewer, they are not working.

For example, when I try to watch the ITV channels, all channels show the same stream or do nothing at all. Going back in TS Analyzer and they do show what they're supposed to show.

Is there a way to check where the problem lies¿ Because I'm completely stunned by this problem. Thanks for any help.

EnzoF1.

I solved this issue btw. In case anyone else is having the same issues, in the hardware setup (select your DVB card), uncheck the 'stop stream while tuning' box and all will be good. Might be obvious to some (I actually had this unchecked for my DVB-C card as well, doh!), but for a newbie this might be helpful.