Remove Unicast network device

I just installed the newest Recording service (1.7.1 beta) but I am having problems with my cable tuner after that. My tuner is a Terratec USB HTC XS which has a DVB-T and DVB-C tuner.

I had RS setup so it used the DVB-C tuner.

I tried removing RS again just to get DVBViewer working again, but now I only have the DVB-T tuner in the list and a Unicast Network Device (which doesn't work obviously as there is no RS installed anymore)

I tried deleting both devices and scanning for hardware again, but the unicast device keeps popping up.

I also tried removing and reinstalling the drivers for the tuner stick - with no luck.

My question is now. How do I go back to having DVBViewer display both the DVB-T and DVB-C tuners instead of a DVB-T and a Unicast device. It is as if this Unicast device is configured somewhere globally and I can't get rid of it, and it seems to hide the real DVB-C tuner.

Please help.

Support.zip is attached

support.zip

Edited by gasjack

The unicast device does not have anything to do with the DVB-C device. In Options Hardware ( http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Options_Hardware ) there is a little Button with a '+', there you can setup how many unicast devices you want to have. Set that to 0 and the unicast device will be gone... but that will not help with your DVB-C device, I fear.