EPG Guide

botteknott

Hey.

bought the DVBViewer and got it so work quite good. Got all the channels in but something is strange.

The EGP windows is only showing 1 show ahead. Dont matter if it is a movie or a 5 minutes news-break, it shows only one show and then its blank. I have tried to have my cursor over the channel for 2 minutes just to see if that could help but seems like some sort of filter or an option that i have accidentially hooked on.

Anyone who knows where or what i have done?

This is when the EPG windows is in "Timeline" mode. Easier to plan the day when you can rightclick and "send to pvr".

Look at the file as an example..

-

Botteknott

-

post-111372-0-70146100-1302115509_thumb.jpg

Actually this is not linked to DVBViewer but to your sender that provides only current and next show. The full EPG is usually sent in a separate stream sometimes in a proprietary closed format. DVBViewer can process some but sometimes youhave to use external tools to get the full EPG like XEpg from other sources(search the forum for it). If you provide more specifics about your country / provider someone will likely be able to give you more info about what's available.

• 5 weeks later...

The Country is Norway.

The Provider is Canal Digital (Cable).

XEpg is downloaded, will test this later this weekend :). I will post a solution if i manage to get it to work properly :)

In Denmark canal digital (sattelite) offer full EPG on a specific transponder. I just have to tune this transponder once everyday. Maybee it is the same with cable. Try to ask CD cunstomer service, maybee they could help