Problem with NVidia ForceWare 61.77

desasterman

Hello,

I installed a few days ago the new NVidia ForceWare 61.77 on my PC. When I used DVBViewer on my computer screen everything was ok. but when I switched over to my TV screen everything reacted really slow. I was not able to use the OSD with my remote control in the same speed I did it earlier.

After I turned back to the last NVidia ForceWare everything was ok. Is this a general failure of the Nvidia drivers or is there any special code in DVBViewer included which causes this problem?

Guest Oliver

A friend of mine reported severe problems with this driver in combination with overlay (he does not use a TV card, therefore it's an NVIDIA issue). The last WHQL driver was 61.76.

Bye

The newest official driver is NVidia ForceWare 61.77! It was published a few days after DirectX 9.0c was officially released.

NVidia ForceWare 61.76 was released a few days before NVidia ForceWare 61.77 and before DirectX 9.0c.

I tested both versions and both had the same behavior...

So the problem exists in the driver and not in DVBViewer?