TV reception

HOCHEJBT

Since the end of March 2011, it is impossible to receive most of channels of TV on my PC; a frequency search was unsuccessful as indicated in my previous message

This search is unsuccessful as well as with v4.2 DVBViewer as with V4.6

By cons, research conducted with the application AVerTV led to restore the setting of all channels

Previously to March 2011, DVBViewer worked properly in both HD and SD; given characteristics of my machine, only DBViewer allows the correct visualization HD channels

From 30/03/2011,I receive only some SD channels and none HD channels

What to do ?

Before the precedent date reception was normal

Have you been in contact with your provider? HD channels are usually broadcasted on DVB-T2 now and that could be why you can't tune in any HD channels with your DVB-T tuner. The lost SD channels I have no idea about why.

As indicated above :

- DVBViewer was working properly before the channel frequency changes (before March).

- AVerTV restored the setting of all channels SD and HD after the frequency changes. So, right now, all channels SD and HD are properly tuned and working with AverTV.

The problem is that DVBViewer was able to find very few SD channels and no HD channel after the frequency changes.

Eventually, it’s the DVBViewer channel search which doesn’t work.

DVBViewer is using a transponder.ini for the channel scan. Apparently your transponder list is outdated.

Try searching with TransEdit (download section) and import the result (channellist) into DVBViewer if having problems finding channels with ordinary scanning method. Worked for me in a similar case when I didnt found a HD channel which I knew was there with DVBViewer.