Teletext window does not show contents

zkab

Are other teletext pages affected?

Seems to be a black characters on black background thing... maybe the broadcasters fault. If you provide a TS sample file containing teletext, I can have a closer look at it.

It seems to happen on every TV channel.

The .ts file shows teletext OK

How can I provide this .ts file ... it is 6 MB big ... got a warning that I am not permitted to upload this kind of file

The .ts file shows teletext OK

When you play it? That's strange.

How can I provide this .ts file

Some hoster like RapidShare or Megaupload...

Something you can try: Options -> EPG -> Teletext -> Restore Colors -> OK. Maybe something went wrong with your settings.

Yes - when I play the .ts file and activate EPG during play back the EPG is OK.

I have also tried Options -> EPG -> Teletext -> Restore Colors -> OK ... same sad result

FYI - I use EPG that is sent via TV signal.

Sorry, but I can't figure a reason for "teletext characters are present on file playback, but not on live TV". Teletext block graphic elements are rendered fine, as your screenshot shows, but not the characters. Some strange interaction with whatever seems to kill the DVBViewer's ability to display them in the teletext window. This issue has never been reported before... it's a mystery.

Try DVBViewer 4.8... maybe the issue goes away.