DVBViewer Favourites not favourite

John D

Having got over the excitement of MHEG-5, I have turned my attention to version 4.8.

I noticed that my favourite channel list was quite a bit shorter under 4.8. I tried to add the missing channels and found that I could add some of them but that I could not add others at all. In desperation I reverted to 4.6.0.1 and I found that favourites went back to working as expected.

Any ideas?

support.zip

The same issue here.

Also no success by creating a completely new favourite list.

example: provider CanalDigitaal --> Astra 23,5°E --> NED 2 HD + NED 3 HD no problem to copy to favourite list --> NED 1 HD copy function is hidden and not possible

Can't see why.

This needs a hotfix.

I'm having the same problems here and some other problems too.

Until the hotfix is done, it would be more than an easterpresent,

to bring back DVBViewer 4.6.0.1 to the download section.

DVBViewer 4.8.0.0 is useless, not just for me.

Happy easterdays

Someone else started a second thread about this problem, after this thread had been running several hours. Please see the other thread for the resolution of the problem.

This shows that you have to be very simple-minded about the titles of your topics! ;-)