Recording process stops after about 24 hours

ChrisC

Hi Folks,

I'm using the latest, 4.8.0.1, just updated today so I can't say I'm having the same issue yet. But reading through the change log I see no mention of it.

Seems, sometime after updating to 4.6.0.1, when the recording process goes for about 23hrs and 58 min + sec's, it stops. I didn't notice this occurring in my previous running version (I think it was 4.2.1). I do have the "Recording Service" installed (but not using to do this recording) for the first time....Causing the issue, perhaps?

I'm trying to record NASA's last Shuttle Missions then cut out the parts I wish to keep using VideoRedo to save as a Bluray history type project. Anyway, I don't recall having this issue during Discovery's Mission, but seems to have cropped up lately and wonder if I might just have something set wrong or something has changed in DVBViewer Pro in the previous update.

Thanks for Responses, and keeping this great app updated,

Chris

Edited by ChrisC

the max recording time of a timer was and is 23 hours 59 minutes.

OK...Does this also apply to a 'manual recording', which I am doing in this case?

Thanks Much