Australia MHEG-5

pjred

Hi,

When I switch channels, I get the normal on screen display that comes up for a couple of seconds.

Then after about 10 seconds the MHEG-5 screen loads up, also for a few seconds then disappears.

post-83289-0-41800100-1303775534_thumb.jpg

This is what comes up on most channels and it doesn't seem to be functional.

As seen in the screen shot it seems to be incomplete and I can't get it to function.

After about another minute you can't bring up either the MHEG-5 screen or the normal on screen display. Changing channels allows the on screen stuff to work again but then then only for a short time.

Is this an Australian thing not being fully supported yet or is there a problem?

Regards,

Paul

support.zip

Yes, this is normal yet. i do not have that much material from down under to test, so the implementation is far from complete. And it is the only Mheg application which uses 1920x1080 as resolution. The engine we use has a fixed Resolution and can not downscale. After the Iplayer works, we will work on the Freeview AU related issues. Maybe someone could provide some transponder dumps?

Christian

Thanks, at least I know I'm not doing something wrong.

I provided a transponder dump a few months ago (to do with MHEG-5 Australia), but, if/when you're ready I can provide more.

You'll just have to provide me with instructions and the software again.

Regards...Paul