D3d Exclusive - PiP crash when switching

uglyned

Hi,

In D3d exclusive mode, if I have the preview open and press 'green' to swap between the two streams, DVBViewer crashes. The video from the corner screen moves OK to the main screen, and the sound switches, but the video in the corner freezes, and old video from the main screen does not start playing.

Sound and video on the main screen continue to play, but DVBViewer becomes unresponsive to any keyboard or mouse interaction. I can't change channel, rebuild graph or exit. I also can't double click to switch to windowed mode, so have to press ctrl+alt+del, but then I can't see task manager over the DVBViewer so have to click 'log out' which closes DVBViewer and logs me out, but leaves recording service running in case I'm recording something.

This doesn't happen when D3D exclusive mode is off - I can switch around as much as I like and it always works.

support.zip

Should add - I tried all different combinations of available filters and decoders in D3D mode and it makes no difference - it still crashes. But almost all the filter combinations work OK when D3d exclusive is off.