RS 1.7.2 BIG PROBLEM

matth3w

OMG, I am really tired of DVBViewer!

So, I updated to RS 1.7.2, looks nice, but bugs are being adding:

1) recording action do being executed, shown it is being recorded, but this is what I saw " Datarate: 0.000MB/s, Written: 0.000MB" Nothing wrote to recording folder.

2) i am using a dual tuner device, i should be able to watch 2 channels at time same time. But when i change channel, it said "redirection is requested by RS" blah blah....

and many many other bugs....

DVBViewer sucks! I understand that softwares always have bugs, but i have never seen a software that has this amount of bug like this. Come on, i paid you guys in full, and you guys gave me this? Stop developing new features and work hard on fixing bugs.

Edited by matth3w

OMG, I am really tired of DVBViewer!

So, I updated to RS 1.7.2, looks nice, but bugs are being adding:

1) recording action do being executed, shown it is being recorded, but this is what I saw " Datarate: 0.000MB/s, Written: 0.000MB" Nothing wrote to recording folder.

2) i am using a dual tuner device, i should be able to watch 2 channels at time same time. But when i change channel, it said "redirection is requested by RS" blah blah....

and many many other bugs....

DVBViewer sucks! I understand that softwares always have bugs, but i have never seen a software that has this amount of bug like this. Come on, i paid you guys in full, and you guys gave me this? Stop developing new features and work hard on fixing bugs.

I like these posts without any helpful information :mad: RTFM.

If you like to use 2 tuner cards you must add 2 unicast devices in your DVBViewer setup. For more information about correct configuration see the wiki.