Subtitles missing in TS player TV2 FilmHD Denmark ONLY!

krasno

Hi

I have a problem when cutting in TS player.

If I record from TV2 Film HD, danish channel, subtitles are fine when played in DVBViewer.

If I open same ts file in Ts player subtitles are gone. also if I cut and save.

Recorded audio channels and txt-TV are there and everything works, except for the subtitles.

All other recorded programs from other channels, works with subtitles, in TsPlayer and in DVBViewer as well.

I guess it's a problem from TV2-FilmHD, do they use other type of DVB Subtitles or?

For information I have the same problem if I use VideoRedo, again only from that channel!!

TV2 film HD can be recieved from 0.8W 10903H

Thanx for any good ideas :)

Try to increase Settings -> Search Depth for a deeper file inspection (e.g. 100 MB or more). The subtitles must show up in the Available Streams Field, otherwise the TSPlayer will ignore them.

Try to increase Settings -> Search Depth for a deeper file inspection (e.g. 100 MB or more). The subtitles must show up in the Available Streams Field, otherwise the TSPlayer will ignore them.

Good morning:)

Ok I will try that later, goto to go to work..

Edited by krasno

Hello again:)

After some testings: it works, 5 at300Mb, one first at 900mb. dono why... :)

The sub's don't show up in TSplayer, only in saved recordings when played in Dvbviever.

That still goes for that channel only, and is of course not a problem :)

For others that run into this problem TSplayer need to be restarted before the changes in "search dept" takes action.

Thanx for your help!!