DVBviewer 4.8 verursacht crash von kaspersky internst security 2011

DVBViewer 4.8 verursacht crash von kaspersky internet security 2011.

I have spend many hours together with kaspersky support of finally isolating the reason that kaspersky internet security 2011 stop working when scanning. Its fue to the latest update of DVBViewer pro 4.8. The older version 4.5 does not have this issue. Please can you fix ? if I kill the process TTTvRc.exe scan of kaspersky works fine

1. where can I down load previous version eg 4.5

2. does DVBViewer work 100 % if I per default kill the process TTTvRc.exe - what is it good for ?

Thanks Jorn

support.zip

2. does DVBViewer work 100 % if I per default kill the process TTTvRc.exe - what is it good for ?

The TTTvRc.exe is not part of the DVBViewer.

If I am right TTTvRc.exe has something to-do with the Terratec remote control and is installed with the the driver.

TTTvRc.exe = Terratec Remote Control Editor. Part of the installed Terratec software, not of DVBViewer. DVBViewer doesn't need it, but I think it is necessary for using the Terratec remote control resp. converting RC commands to simulated keystrokes.

DVBViewer receives the simulated keystrokes like keystrokes from the keyboard without knowing where they come from. DVBViewer doesn't play an active part in this context.

Anyway - since virus scanners often enough killed DVBViewer, it would be a nice revenge. We will contact Terratec and ask them how they made it :)

hi

i got the same error again even after having killed TTTvRc.exe, thereafter i uninstaled DVBViewer and the problem was solve. so it definitely has got something to do with latest update of DVBViewer. anywhere where i can download older versions untill this is fixed ??

thanks Jorn

While I'm also using DVBViewer 4.8 along with Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, they display no conflicts whatsoever. Anyway it's unlikely that DVBViewer Pro can stop a well-protected app like KIS 2011, so your problem apparently resides elsewhere.

Method 1:use latest terratec home cinema( it update tt remote) from terratec ftp.

http://ftp.terratec.de/Receiver/TerraTec_HomeCinema/TERRATEC_Home_Cinema_6.22.00.exe

Method 2: Some antiviruses like Kaspersky, AVG, ESSET, has EXCLUSION zones, put here an whole folder, exe, file, and antivirus will not scan this folder.

In this way your files will be safe from deleting.

Edited by bogdan1980