Watch again online, Songler, Lovefilm add-ons

xtonys

Hi

Having read the existing topics, I would really like it if the developers could please contact this guy - Martin Millmore.

He has created some great add-ons/plug-ins for Win 7MC, and I am sure these could be adapted for use in DVBViewer?

www.milliesoft.co.uk

martin@milliesoft.co.uk

- TunerFreeMCE - This aggregates feeds from BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4OD, Demand5, and more. All through a great TV interface.

- Songler plugin

- Lovefilm - UK version of Netflix... stream online movies, manage your DVD rental list

Could be a while before BBC validate iPlayer for our new MHEG-IC plug-in, so this would be great if possible to incorporate?

Hi

I have helped Martin on delevoping Lovefilm for 7MC, so he should be up for discussing technicalities of migrating his existing projects to DVBViewer.

It would make more sense if the developers contact Martin directly. No point getting a non-developer in the middle of things.

Hope this works out to enhance DVBViewer...

• 9 months later...

The Lovefilm app for 7MC now includes ability to stream movies on-demand, similar to some new media streamers and latest smart TVs.

Also Netflix has just started up in the UK (and perhaps other countries outside the US?).

Will these apps be supported in DVBViewer 5?

Would prefer to have this online content (and bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen, 5player, Muzu, Sky News, Eurosport, etc) included within a future DVBViewer.

Tony