zoom/scaling of menu in webinterface

Change: Webinterface: Removed the menu frame and put the menu besides the logo in the top frame.

When zooming the webinterface, menu gets partly hidden on 120% (half visible) and 144% (almost completely gone) with Chrome Browser. On 172% zoom, menu is suddenly fully visible.

Since using monitors several meters away it is nice to be abled to zoom up to make it easier for your eyes :)

Bei mir tritt das selbe Phänomen auf, ohne zoomen zu müssen. Habe ein paar Abzüge gemacht, vielleicht wird es so klarer:

Edited by blasgl

Yep. And so much empty space on top.html, when only one tab line is use.

Maybe that DVBViewer logo could be smaler? (I think that you can't remove it?) :)

Edited by janip

the space is needed on lower resolutions/smaller windows and no, I won't remove the logo.

I can't reproduce the problem of blasgl.

no. there will be more tabs to come, that's why i changed it. With the menu of the previous version it would have been impossible, because the tabs would just vanish on my iPad. Now there is a second row and i have space for at least 4 more tabs... :)

no. there will be more tabs to come, that's why i changed it. With the menu of the previous version it would have been impossible, because the tabs would just vanish on my iPad. Now there is a second row and i have space for at least 4 more tabs... :)

Ok, we will wait those new magig tabs. :) You get that space, when removin logo. :)

But that zoom issue is real one. All tabs are gone when zooming.

Additional information to the screenshots I posted before.

I use IE9 and the scrambled menu (1st screenshot) only appears when the initial windows size is big enough (e.g. maximized at a resolution of 1920x1200) Resizing the window solves the scrambling but not the issue with the "programs overview" button using two rows (2nd screenshot)

Yep, on Safari if i do ctrl++ ( meaning Zoom) i could not see the option menu in webpage, like timeline,tvguide,etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. The menu is not visible because there is a horizontal scroll-bar in the top menuframe. I use IE9. When I resize the IE window, the horizontal scroll is gone and the menu gets visible again. When I hit refresh (F5) the horizontal scroll-bar comes back. I upgraded from 1.7.2 - no problem with menu in this version.

dvbservice.jpg

Kind regards

Morten

Edited by Morten L