DVBViewer not responding to Keyboard 'Enter' key

Kiwi_Tim

Hello,

I'm having a problem with DVBViewer Pro 4.8.0.1 not always responding to certain keyboard and remote control inputs. The keyboard inputs have not been customized (i.e. they are default).

When watching any channel sometimes the OSD OK function does not respond to pushing the 'Enter' key on the keyboard. About 60% of the time it works. The keyboard is working perfectly with every other application, so no problem with the keyboard. (which is only a few months old).

I have a Hauppauge WinTV Nova-TD 500 terrestial tuner (Dual DVB-T) installed in a Dell Optiplex GX280 Small Form Factor PC (Intel Pentium 4, 3.0 Ghz with Hyperthreading enabled) with Windoxs XP Pro SP3 (with Avast Antivirus V. 6.0.1000 ).

Chipset: Intel Grantsdale

Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD5450 (Catalyst 11.3 installed)

Memory: 2GB DDR2 533 Mhz

All the specifics of the Dell Optiplex GX280 SFF can be found here:

http://support.dell..../ug/specs02.htm

I have configured my Hauppauge Remote Control using WTVIRBridge, and selected the WinLirc input, then used the 'Learn' function to customize my remote controls. I have added keyboard and remote control profiles to my support files.

When the keyboard 'Enter' key no longer triggers the OSD OK function in DVBViewer, also the remote control cannot trigger a response for either OSD MENU or OSD OK. However, all other functions work in response to remote control keys. Both OSD MENU and OSD OK work correctly with the remote control about 60% of the time. I have 3 different remotes, and they all perform the same, so the problem is not with the remote.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Many thanks,

Tim

New Zealand.

DVBVBugFiles.rar