No Hardware detected when scanning

hongkongrubbish

Hi all,

I am having a problem in scanning channels.

When I opened up the Option panel, the hardware section said there was a hardware named LME_PCTV_MV5385.

But when I opened the channel editor and scanned, it said No hardware Available.

The situation is very similar to this post

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/14196-no-hardware-available-no-channels-found/

but no solution was mentioned.

I have spent a lot of time figuring it out but failed. Please help :(

My DVB receiver: Mix Metal Mini

MB: Foxconn G31M-Ssupport.zip

Edited by hongkongrubbish

TransEdit -> Settings -> Hardware -> tick "Use internal Network Provider filter". Does it change anything?

Yes it changed! No more No hardware available now, but still no channels were found ...

TransEdit -> Settings -> Hardware -> tick "Use internal Network Provider filter". Does it change anything?

Griga, thank you!! After I clicked the "Blind scan", and return to DVBViewer and tick that box again in hardware, it all became OK!

However, there is another question.

1) DVBViewer does not start playing itself. I have to switch a channel to start it playing.

2) I found that when I was watching HD channels, the hardware acceleration seems not working: CPU rises to 100% and have delayed piture.

I am using HD4350, and H264 codec is ffdshow DXVA video decoder by Klite codec. What is the problem? :(:o

Please see my attached supporting zip file

support.zip